[hierf] Download Subway Circle fonts from Hanoded

Subway Circle
Subway Circle Subway CircleSubway Circle



My eldest son Sam always wanted to visit Japan and he has been saving up for a ticket for years now. We should have traveled there this year, but due to the pandemic, that was impossible. We’re now trying to go next year.

Sam and I did make some kind of itinerary and I told him how we were going to get around, as I have been to Japan many times. I told him about the Shinkansen trains, the cute Tram in Nagasaki and the immense subway system in Tokyo. One of the lines in Tokyo is the so-called Yamanote Circle Line, which I have used on numerous occasions.


A new font name was born and it stuck to this particular font!

Subway Circle is a 100% handmade font. It is rounded, slightly slanted and comes with a sunny disposition. I am sure that, when you use it, you will find your 生きがい… ;-)





Popular posts from this blog

[fprwj] Download Hockleys fonts from Maulana Creative

[xuwan] Download Holybuck fonts from Sarid Ezra

[bgjoy] Download Squabslab fonts from Gassstype